Friday, May 20, 2011

Can You Leave it Alone?

This is what I was, in frustration, yelling at Sparky (my labrador £ 100) each time you lick your wounds. He got angry when he shaved groomers for the first time. This is my sister proposed to avoid so much hair shedding. Instead, all I did was shed for 4 months of sorrow and his wounds would not be better. It has not gotten infected, because I gave him antibiotics, I went to 2 vets, apply sprays to vet gave me, and holistic creams and muzzle, collar, a special "no bite" collar I bought off the internet, etc. .. . He is mighty stubborn dog. I also went through countless gauze, bandages and tape that has pulled off.

Last week I found a foot brace with a hard plastic cover in a CVS pharmacy and thought it would work. He managed to find a way to yank it off. Of course, he does when he sees that I'm not looking. And to boot, I work from home, so I'm constantly on guard.

the other day, I even put the red pepper out of turn. It looked like it would finally work, but the next day, he was licking the cayenne pepper! When I lose it, he looks at me with those puppy dog eyes and I go and give him love, stroking him and hug him in the hope that it will work. (All to no avail!) The problem is that if left untreated, his feet would have to get amputated.

I give up layoffs, frustrated with migraine and yelling angrily at him: Can I leave it alone? Longest left the bandage on any three days, when I stayed inside at home watching it 24 / 7 I told my son the other day I felt like one of those intervention programs for addicts. But he's just a dog. His instinct is to pay attention to it. And believe me, that's all he does.

I'm 21 days process in November, facing its financial meltdown. I did this for myself and ended up turning a negative into a positive. Instead of sticking your head in the sand and ignoring what is happening, I have gained so much power and to realize where I was heading. Maybe Sparky's wound was flipping something that I needed to heal. I realized in my worst financial condition of the inside and I value what I have been able to contribute. My responsiblity in these 21 days was started as a way to show my son the value of not giving up my dreams. And by day 21, I did something I never dreamed would happen. I sent the manuscript of a book publisher.

what shall we do as a human being? We do the opposite. We always avoid treating our wounds, because it hurts. It takes a lot of will and determination to pay attention to these things. Who wants to feel the pain anyway? We distract ourselves that there is no end of pain and suppress our own cause with an addiction to ignore the signs that tell us to slow down. 2009 was a good year to streamline and get more focused on their true nature. Outdoor signs are all over the place. We must pay attention and shift the course of our lives. You never know what surprises may occur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment